Helping a complex, global brand adapt to rapidly changing customer needs meant introducing new capabilities and ways of working.
Mission 1: Introducing experience design.
- We began by working with brand leadership on their overall customer experience strategy. In particular, building empathy for what consumers were experiencing in their pandemic rental experience.
- This led to a redesign of their digital products, and the introduction of ‘experience design’ focused roles within product teams.
Mission 2: Building capability.
- Having demonstrated the value of our approach, we are providing a range of training and coaching to product teams so that they can adopt it themselves.
- This is helping them bake experience design into their ways of working and ensure the value we deliver can be sustained in the long-term.
Mission 3: Supporting along the journey.
- We are still supporting this brand as they redesign their digital estate and cross-channel processes.
- A recent IPO and ambitious electrification plans show that the brand is back into growth.